This is my June wrap-up I’m going to start this by saying that I listen to audiobooks all day at work. And this lets me be able to read more books. So I read a lot each month.Lets get into it, in June I read a total of 26 books. My favourite book this month was the final book in the Lockwood & Co. series: The Empty Grave and my least favourite was Genuine Frad by E. Lockhart.7 physical books, 4 arcs, 15 audiobooks.
1. Love & Gelato By Jenna Evans Welch ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
this was such an incredibly happy and heartwarming story it had me smiling like an idiot at the end.
2. Love & Luck By Jenna Evans Welch ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I was so excited to read this because it takes place in Ireland which is the one destination i’d love to visit more than anything. the story was very cute but it was a bit hard hitting for me, the story hit a spot in me that made it a bit emotional at the end.
3. Duels and Deception by Cindy Anstey ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This was funny and cute, I love Cindy Anstey she write wonderful historical fiction which usually has a bit of humour. All her books take place in the 1800’s.
4. The Empty grave by Jonathan Stroud
I raved about this series in an earlier post which you can read here. Love this series so much if you like paranormal novels give this series a shot.
5. A Reaper at the Gates by Sabaa Tahir ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
You can find my review here.
6. House of Furies by Madeleine Roux⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
7. To Kill A Kingdom by Alexandra Christo
This was so good, dark and atmospheric! It was like a mix between Sea Witch by Sarah Henning and Daughter of the Siren Queen.
8. Bring Me Their Hearts by Sara Wolf ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
9. Chemistry Lessons by Meredith Goldstein ⭐️⭐️.5
10. The Bird and the Blade by Megan Bannen ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
11. Grace & Fury by Tracy Banghart⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
12. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by JK Rowling ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
13. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by JK Rowling ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
14. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
15. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
16. Harry potter and the Half-Blood Prince by JK Rowling⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
17. Saints and Misfits by S.K Ali ⭐️⭐️⭐️
18. Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This is the first book in the Night Huntress series and I ended up reading the first 6 books, book 7 isnt avilable on audio from my library so I didn’t get around to it. This is an ADULT urban fantasy series with vampires, demons, ghouls and ghosts. It was so good! There are A LOT of explicit sex scenes so if that’s not your thing I’d advise against picking this up.
19. One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
20. At Graves End by Jeaniene Frost⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
21. Destined for an Early Grave by Jeaniene Frost ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
22. This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
23. One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
24 . First Drop of Crimson by Jeaniene Frost⭐️⭐️⭐️
This is the start of two spin off books which follow two of the male characters from the original Night Huntress series.
25. Eternal Kiss of Darkness by Jeaniene Frost⭐️⭐️⭐️
26. Genuine Fraud by E. Lockhart⭐️⭐️
This book was all sorts of weird. It was very confusing with the different timelines they jumped all over the place and made it hard to keep track ofwhat was going on.
What books did you read this month? What was you favourite?