So here’s my August wrap up, I read fewer books in August than any other month this year. I was so busy and now I’m in a huge reading slump! I’m hoping I can come out of this slump soon because I have books that need to be read and reviewed.
My favourite books were The Dark Days Club and The Dark Days Pact by Alison Goodman and The Hating Game by Sally Thorne. Such great books!
I read a total of 16 books: 7 physical copies, 2 ARCs and 7 audiobooks.
1. The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
2. Sanctuary by Caryn Lix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
3. The Hating Game by Sally Thorne ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
4. The Dark Days Pact by Alison Goodman ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
5. Royal Bastards by Andrew Shvarts ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
6. City of Bastards ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
7. Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
1. The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein by Kiersten White⭐️⭐️.5
2. Toil & Trouble: 15 Tales of Women and Witchcraft by Jessica Spottswood & Tess Sharpe ⭐️⭐️⭐️
1. Unravel Me by Tehera Mafi⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
2. Night Broken by Patricia Briggs⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
3. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
4. Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
5. Immortal Rider by Larissa Ione⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
6. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
7. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han⭐️⭐️⭐️
What was your favourite read in August?